Scinova designs and markets traumatology implants and instruments for the Hungarian and the European market. Our proof of reliability is the more than 11.000 pieces of implants, that have been sold and used safely in Europe since the company establised in 2008.
We have been designing and manufacturing veterinary implants for ten years. The raw material is imported from Germany and the implants are produced on high-tech CNC machinery using mostly Swedish and Swiss cutting tools. The company has the capacity for producing implants and instruments of the highest quality materials, such as Stainless Steel, Titanium and Titanium alloys. Scinova does not only produce, but also develops and designs the products that are needed on the veterinary field.
- Complete In-House production (including various types of surface treatment) leads to very competitive prices in most of our implants
- OEM production of medium quantities are possible - Custom designs and manufacturing of only one piece is also possible
- Surface can be shiny, matted, half-shiny for stainless steel
- Anodization can be a wide range of colours for titanium
- We are happy to serve distributors
- We are happy to serve directly to veterinarians
Our goal is to provide fast service and reliable products for traumatology surgeons and veterinary specialists.
We are fast, reliable and flexible. We can make custom made implants and instruments also in small quantities, however we can support resellers who are buying large quantities on competitive prices as well. The implants are made of good quality implant material Titanium and Stainless steel, while the instruments are electropolished and hardened stainless steel.
Product line includes: Cortical screws, locking and traditional plates, wires, nails and washers.